Since the MSDK V5 Beta 1 version has been released on 21st March 2022. The concept of MSDK 5.0.0 is shown. This is a brand new MSDK and it does not compatible with MSDK V4. The MSDK V4.16 is the last major version of the MSDK V4 and we will keep maintaining this version to release MSDK V4.16.1, MSDK 4.16.2 patches, etc for the bug fix. MSDK V4 will no longer support any new products and features. This documentary series will talk about MSDK V5 and its official sample.
Some announcements about MSDK V5:
- MSDK V5 only has an Android version, then it supports both Java and Kotlin language, the official sample is written in Kotlin language.
- MSDK V5 will focus on enterprise-level products. Therefore, the enterprise-level products will have the highest priority in terms of model and feature support. Then come consumer-level products and handheld products.
- Currently, MSDK V5 only supports the M30 series. It will support M300RTK(H20 series, L1 and P1) in late June. It will support Mavic 3 series around end of August as well as H20N for M300. It will support future products later but no old products.
- UXSDK V5 will exist as an open-source framework in the official sample. There will be no more concept of UXSDK V5 in the future. The developers can see an UI framework that is similar to DJI Pilot 2 in the official sample.
- We are welcoming the developers to contribute your effort to our official sample.