Dear SDK developers,
Adjustments have been made to SDK membership grade and PSDK creation. The details are as followed:
- Cancelled SDK membership grades
- SDK membership is no longer classified as basic and pro users. All registered developers enjoy the same membership benefits.
- The membership benefits are upgraded to unlimited app activation, MFI certification, and SDK Beta download. Meanwhile, priority technical support will no longer be provided.
- Developers who have a premium membership that has not expired will automatically receive a refund. Note that due to limitations of the system, part of the refund cannot be completed automatically. Users who have not received a refund after November 30th should send their order records/invoice information to email@example.com for further assistance.
- Removed approval for PSDK app creation and made PSDK production free to apply
- Developers can immediately start development after creating PSDK app without waiting for approval.
- The PSDK production mode is free to apply. The material submission requirements are the same before and activation occurs after approval.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and thank you for your support!
3rd November 2021