Keywords: serial communication error, handshake failure
ERRORLOG/1 @ getDroneVersion, L1707: Drone version not obtained! Please do not proceed.
一、Regarding the OSDK serial/UART communication failure, it is recommended to check as follows:
1. Serial port connection hardware inspection (TX/RX)
2. If you use Manifold 2G UART port, please check and use UART1, and the serial device name is ttyTHS2. If it is failed communicate with Manifold 2G UART1, please replace an USB-TTL cable to troubleshoot first.
Correspondingly modify the serial device name to ttyUSB* (after connecting to USB-TTL, check it through ls /dev | grep ttyUSB*), and ensure the other hardware connections and settings to be consistent.
If you use Manifold 2C, only USB-TTL can be used to communicate with the drone through the USB interface of manifold 2C.
3. The OSDK configuration baud rate is consistent with the drone baud rate
4. Enable API control on DJI Assistant2
5. Please try to lower the baud rate (230400, 115200) to test whether it is normal (to judge whether the USB-ttl chip supports high baud rate)
6. If the communication is normal or abnormal sometimes, please check the stability of the serial port connection module
7. OSDK Linux recommends using baud rate 230400 and above, ROS recommends 921600 and above, which is related to application subscription data bandwidth.
8. You can also install a serial debugging assistant on the PC（windows）, and directly connect the TTL of the drone to the serial debugging assistant via USB-TTL. If the hardware is connected correctly and the baud rate is configured correctly, and there is no data output on the serial debugging assistant , It may be necessary to overhaul the serial port hardware of the drone. Please apply for after-sales service:
二、M210 and M300 also need to use dual-A USB cable for communication, it is ACM devices.
When using the dual-A USB connected to the OSDK adapter board and the USB port of the onboard computer, and power on the drone. Under normal circumstances, an ACM device should be reconginzed on the onboard computer, such as ttyACM0 (check with " ls -l /dev | grep ttyACM * "), if it cannot be identified, suggested troubleshooting steps:
1. The ACM driver is installed on the onboard computer, and the ACM device can be recognized normally.
2. Please use the double A USB to connect the USB port of the OSDK adapter board, and the USB port of the PC (windows), check the device manager under Windows, powering on the drone, and then plug and unplug the USB cable. If it is not recognized in the device manager, you need to troubleshoot the hardware.
3. Make sure that the OSDK adapter board is well connected to the OSDK type C interface of the drone, especially the new drone and the new OSDK adapter board may have bad hardware connection.
4. If the hardware connection is good, it still cannot be recognized. If there are other droner or OSDK adapter boards, you can cross-test to confirm whether it is related to the drone or the OSDK adapter board, and then apply for hardware after-sales accordingly.