For normal aircraft(non-lens camera), use camera.setSharpness, camera.setContrast and camera.setSaturation. For M300+H20/H20T and M2EA(lens camera), use lens.setSharpness, lens.setContrast and lens.setSaturation.
Articles in this section
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?
- M2EA photo proportion, whether adjustable
- How to adjust the zoom factor for DJI Mini 2?
- How to set the sharpness, contrast and saturation for a camera?
- How to set a camera focus point?
- How to know photo capture or video record is successful?
- How to know the camera is overheating?
- How to listen the camera focus state change?