Start live streaming on the Pilot 2 APP( Video-by-manual, call JSBridge interface to start):
- FPV view is by default, it is not support to select specific payload camera view.
- After the live broadcast is turned on, switch to display different payload camera view on the remote controller, and the live broadcast screen on the webpage will also change accordingly. The live stream will be pushed according to the main screen displayed on the remote control. (Agora does not support)
Start live streaming from cloud webpage(Video-on-demand, call by Mqtt protocol):
- When start live streaming,, it does not support the selection of different camera views, only specific payload can be selected;
- The camera view displayed when it is turned on for the first time is the lens selected as the main screen of the payload last time in Pilot;
- Switching the camera view with the same load in the Pilot 2 APP will change the live video accordingly; Switching different payloads in the Pilot 2 APP as the main screen will not change the live screen.
- If you need to switch the payload of the live streaming, you need to stop the live streaming on the web side first, and then restart the live streaming of another payload.