- This article will conclude a user manual around the AirLinkKey.
- Although the AirLinkType has WIFI, LIGHT_BRIDGE and OCU_SYNC, the WIFI and LIGHT_BRIDGE airlinks are barely using in new products. MSDK V5 does not support old products such as Mavic Air (WIFI), Spark (WIFI) and LB module and it supports M300RTK and M30 series which are all using OCU_SYNC airlink. Therefore, this article will discuss about OCU_SYNC airlink.
- You can use KeySignalQuality to listen the airlink signal strength percentage. If the signal quality is below 40%, that means the signal quality is bad. If the signal quality is between 40% and 60%, that means the signal quality is normal. If the signal quality is above 60%, then means the signal quality is good.
- You can use the KeyVideoDataRate to get the airlink dynamic data rate, unit: Mbps. This is the dynamic data rate for download link from aircraft to remote controller.
- You can use the KeyFrequencyInterference to get the information of frequency interference. You can use this information to get the interference strength for each frequency band.
- You can use KeyFrequencyBandRange to get the available frequenc band range and use KeyFrequencyBand to set the working frequency.
- You can use KeyChannelSelectionMode to set the auto or manual mode for channel selection mode. We suggest you use auto mode. If you are using the auto mode, you can use KeyBandwidth to set the bandwidth of download link. The lower the bandwidth will decrease the data trasmission bit rate with a more stable connection. If you are using the manual mode, you can use KeyFrequencyPointRange to get the available frequency point range. According to the KeyFrequencyInterference you can know the interference strength for each frequency band and set the KeyFrequencyPoint base on it.