If you have received a NaN value for aircraft location, it means that your aircraft cannot receive the GPS setallite signals. Normally it happens when your aircraft is placing inhouse or udner tunnels. The altitude reading is valid because it is measured by barometer.
Articles in this section
- How to get the absolute altitude of an aircraft?
- How to enable the visual obstacle avoidance system during smart return phone phase?
- How to get the information callback of visual obstacle system?
- How to get the wind speed and direction?
- How to get the airplane information around aircraft?
- Hot to get the left and right visual obstacle system data for Mavic 2 series?
- How to build a geo-fence?
- Why an undefined error is occured when calling startTakeOff function?
- What is the decimal place of getVelocityX method?
- How to get the acceleration of the aircraft?