The flight path of the aircraft is calculated by the flight controller based on the second-order Bezier curve. And the turning radiu corresponds to "r" in the figure below.
Articles in this section
- DJI SDK basic functions and development guidance
- In the waypoint mission, set the flight route mode to "CURVED". what is the actual flight trajectory of the aircraft?
- How to apply for the lifting of the no-fly zone?
- What causes the "re-ctr stick stick err" on the remote control?
- Does M300 RTK support WIFI connection?
- Will the 5G base station's signal interfere with the drone's remote control signal?
- Purchased a pro member. If the membership is not renewed after expiration, can the previously developed APP still be used?
- How to delete your DJI account?
- Does Ronin have an SDK? How to obtain it?
- Does T30 support SDK?