The zoom factor is "current focal length/minimum focal length". It should be noted that the minimum focal length of the H20 series aircraft is the focal length of the wide-angle lens. So the zoom factor of the zoom camera is "focal length of the zoom camera/minimum focal length of the wide-angle lens".
Articles in this section
- Analysis of abnormal flight data of WP or virtual stick function
- Introduction to the basic functions of DJI SDK
- In the waypoint mission, set the flight route mode to "CURVED". what is the actual flight trajectory of the aircraft?
- How to apply for the lifting of the no-fly zone?
- What causes the "re-ctr stick stick err" on the remote control?
- Does M300 RTK support WIFI connection?
- Will the 5G base station's signal interfere with the drone's remote control signal?
- Purchased a pro member. If the membership is not renewed after expiration, can the previously developed APP still be used?
- How to delete your DJI account?
- Does Ronin have an SDK? How to obtain it?