Currently only Mavic 3 enterprise series support this feature. You need to update your aircraft firmware to at least v06.01.0606 or above and the remote controller firmware to at least v02.00.04.07. It will be support in M30 series in the future.
- You can downlod the offline upgrade package from our official website.
- Currently the name of the upgrade package cannot be too long. E.g. you need to change the RC_Pro_Enterprise_02.00.03.03.zip to 02.00.03.03.zip. This will be fixed in the coming firmware.
- Use the UpgradeManager class to upgrade the firmware in offline.
- You can use public void addUpgradeInfoListener(@NonNull UpgradeInfoListener listener) to listen the upgrade progress and error status.
- You can start upgrade in offline by calling startOfflineUpgrade(ComponentType type, String offlineFirmwareFilePath, @NotNull CommonCallbacks.CompletionCallback callback).