The aircraft which supports Auto Sensing function are required to call enableAutoSensing before starting ActiveTrackMission. You can call isAutoSensingSupported to check if the aircraft supports this function. Mavic 2 series product needs to call enableAutoSensing before starting ActiveTrackMission.
Articles in this section
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint
- Which Aircraft support waypointMission?
- How to use the activeTrackMission for M300?
- How many waypoints does the waypointMission support?
- Which cameras do the zoom action from waypointV2Mission support?
- What is the speed range of a waypointMission?