0.5m means that the distance in at least one of the vertical or horizontal directions is greater than 0.5m. Therefore, it can be a point with the same latitude and longitude and a difference of more than 0.5m in height. But it cannot be a point where the straight line distance is greater than 0.5m, and the horizontal and vertical distances are both less than 0.5m.
Articles in this section
- Two methods of adding waypoints to waypointV1 Mission
- How do I get the estimated time and route length for Waypoint Mission?
- How to use the CAMERA_ZOOM or CAMERA_FOCUS in waypointMission?
- The reason for error-Invalid reference location point, please check your aircraft location with your waypoints
- What is the maximum value of the angular velocity of HotpointMission?
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint