No, M2EA (Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced) only supports Android MSDK, there is no plan to support iOS MSDK in the future.
Articles in this section
- Why I have received an execution timeout when calling startGoHome
- The problem of connection interruption caused by inserting a network card on M300 during use
- Why does the M300 have the problem of missing waypoints on waypoint missions?
- Failed to get the file list for the first time when downloading files
- In virtualstick mode, pitch and roll control in opposite directions
- How to solve the MSDK and UXSDK version inconsistency problem.
- The issue of video decode with Mavic Mini and Mavic Mini SE
- Why the MissionState is RECOVERING when I want to use waypointV2Mission?
- Why the last waypointAction of the last waypoint in waypointV2Mission does not work?
- Does M2EA support iOS MSDK?