You need to assign the camera video source everytime after switching on the aircraft, you can call assignSourceToPrimaryChannel to assign the camera video source. Otherwise there is no video display. You can also start DJI Pilot after switching on the aircraft. DJI Pilot will assign the camera video source for you and the video stream will become normal.
Articles in this section
- How to get video stream from background?
- What can you do if the video stream is blur or appear mosaic?
- Why M300 cannot display video stream after switching on?
- Which airlink protocol is M2EA using?
- Which frequency band does M300 supoort?
- How the addVideoActiveStatusListener will return a callback while listening a video stream status?
- What is the purpose of getting READ_PHONE_STATE and RECORD_AUDIO?
- How to switch the camera video display?
- How to get the pts in H.264 video stream?
- How to get the stanard H.264 video stream from M300?