MOP function is a new communication protocol and interface design for MSDK, PSDK and OSDK with M300 aircraft. This article will introduce this function briefly.
- Call payload.getPipelines from Payload class.
- Call piplelines.connect to enable the pipleline connection between MSDK and PSDK. The parameter id of connect function must match with the id parameter of MOP module in PSDK code block. You can also see the details of TransmissionControlType parameter.
- Call pipelines.getPipelines to get the specified id pipleline, in this pipeline you can read data by readData and send data by writeData.
- Call flightController.getPipelines from FlightController class.
- The rest of the steps and introduction is the same as Paylod introduction above.
You can also refer to a MOP Demo.