Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced supports OcuSyncLink airlink protocol. Different aircraft will support different airlink protocols. You can call isLightbridgeLinkSupported, isOcuSyncLinkSupported and isWiFiLinkSupported to check which airlink protocol is this aircraft using.
Articles in this section
- How to get video stream from background?
- What can you do if the video stream is blur or appear mosaic?
- Why M300 cannot display video stream after switching on?
- Which airlink protocol is M2EA using?
- Which frequency band does M300 supoort?
- How the addVideoActiveStatusListener will return a callback while listening a video stream status?
- What is the purpose of getting READ_PHONE_STATE and RECORD_AUDIO?
- How to switch the camera video display?
- How to get the pts in H.264 video stream?
- How to get the stanard H.264 video stream from M300?