Only P4R supports, call setUrgentStopModeEnabled to enable this mode. After enabling it, you can stop the motor by pushing sticks inner/outer simultaneously at any time.
Articles in this section
- How to get the absolute altitude of an aircraft?
- How to enable the visual obstacle avoidance system during smart return phone phase?
- How to get the information callback of visual obstacle system?
- How to get the wind speed and direction?
- How to get the airplane information around aircraft?
- Hot to get the left and right visual obstacle system data for Mavic 2 series?
- How to build a geo-fence?
- Why an undefined error is occured when calling startTakeOff function?
- What is the decimal place of getVelocityX method?
- How to get the acceleration of the aircraft?