If the firmware controller firmware version is later than 220.127.116.11, user can override the waypointV2Mission autoFlightSpeed by defining the waypoint autoFlightSpeed. If user doesn't define waypointV2Mission autoFlightSpeed, it will be set to default value zero, the speed can be controlled by remote controller only, the aircraft will hover in air if user does not touch the control stick. If user doesn't set the waypoint autoFlightSpeed, the waypoint speed will follow waypointV2Mission autoFlightSpeed. Also, user needs to call setUsingWaypointAutoFlightSpeed to enable using waypoint autoFlightSpeed.
Articles in this section
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint
- Which Aircraft support waypointMission?
- How to use the activeTrackMission for M300?
- How many waypoints does the waypointMission support?
- Which cameras do the zoom action from waypointV2Mission support?
- What is the speed range of a waypointMission?