This is the design. The waypointMission will actually start when the aircraft arrives the first waypoint. The waypointMission will end when the aircraft arrives the last waypoint and executes all actions. So the flight route from the take-off point to the first waypoint is not included in the waypointMission, thus calling pauseMission will not take any effect. If you want the aircraft to hover in air when flying to the first waypoint, user can press the pause button on the remote controller. Also you can set the first waypoint right on top of the take-off point, then the aircraft will actually starts waypointMission after the take-off action.
Articles in this section
- Two methods of adding waypoints to waypointV1 Mission
- How do I get the estimated time and route length for Waypoint Mission?
- How to use the CAMERA_ZOOM or CAMERA_FOCUS in waypointMission?
- The reason for error-Invalid reference location point, please check your aircraft location with your waypoints
- What is the maximum value of the angular velocity of HotpointMission?
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint