ActiveTrackMission is using visual algorithm to track and follow the target, it doesn't need the GPS co-ordinate from target. FollowMeMission is following the target based on the GPS co-ordinate from target. This will require a continuous GPS co-ordinate recevied within 6 seconds, otherwise the aircraft will hover in air. You can find the details in here.
Articles in this section
- Two methods of adding waypoints to waypointV1 Mission
- How do I get the estimated time and route length for Waypoint Mission?
- How to use the CAMERA_ZOOM or CAMERA_FOCUS in waypointMission?
- The reason for error-Invalid reference location point, please check your aircraft location with your waypoints
- What is the maximum value of the angular velocity of HotpointMission?
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint