You can use a waypointMissionOperatorListener to listen the waypointMission execution status, the onExecutionUpdate will return a waypointMissionExecutionEvent to you and you can get the execution status from it.
- You can get the previous state of the waypointMission - getPreviousState().
- You can get the current state of the waypointMission - getCurrentState().
According to getProgress(), you can get waypointExecutionProgress means the current execution progress according to the current waypoint, start from 0.
- You can get which waypoint is the current waypointMission is executing - targetWaypointIndex.
- You can know whether if the waypoint is arrived - isWaypointReached.
- You can get the current waypoint execution status - executeState
Note: If you are using M300, you need to use WaypointV2MissionOperatorListener to listen the waypointV2Mission. According to the onExecutionUpdate(), you will get WaypointV2ExecutionProgress.