You can set from 0 to 3.4028235e+38f. But the valid range is from 0 to 255 only, unit in second. When you set the waitingTime greater than 255, the aircraft will wait for 255 seconds and go on.
Articles in this section
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint
- Which Aircraft support waypointMission?
- How to use the activeTrackMission for M300?
- How many waypoints does the waypointMission support?
- Which cameras do the zoom action from waypointV2Mission support?
- What is the speed range of a waypointMission?