You can set from 0 to 3.4028235e+38f. But the valid range is from 0 to 255 only, unit in second. When you set the waitingTime greater than 255, the aircraft will wait for 255 seconds and go on.
Articles in this section
- What is the height involved in overlap rate calculation?
- Two methods of adding waypoints to waypointV1 Mission
- How do I get the estimated time and route length for Waypoint Mission?
- How to use the CAMERA_ZOOM or CAMERA_FOCUS in waypointMission?
- The reason for error-Invalid reference location point, please check your aircraft location with your waypoints
- What is the maximum value of the angular velocity of HotpointMission?
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?