For H20/H20T, the hybrid focal length for maximum optical zoom is 5562mm, any hybrid focal length which is greater than 5562mm is digital zoom. The theory of digital zoom is actually magnify the picture. Therfore, the actual focal length will not change so that the setFocusStateCallback will not be trigger either.
Articles in this section
- How does DJI AIR 2S zoom?
- How to get the field of view (FOV)?
- How to download panorama photos?
- How to shoot a Panorama photo?
- How to customize the name of media files?
- Why the aircraft beacons will be switched off when shooting photos?
- How to use the point clound function of L1?
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?