For H20/H20T, the hybrid focal length for maximum optical zoom is 5562mm, any hybrid focal length which is greater than 5562mm is digital zoom. The theory of digital zoom is actually magnify the picture. Therfore, the actual focal length will not change so that the setFocusStateCallback will not be trigger either.
Articles in this section
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?
- M2EA photo proportion, whether adjustable
- How to adjust the zoom factor for DJI Mini 2?
- How to set the sharpness, contrast and saturation for a camera?
- How to set a camera focus point?
- How to know photo capture or video record is successful?
- How to know the camera is overheating?
- How to listen the camera focus state change?