The position index of upward gimbal is 2, you can set setControllingGimbalIndex(2) to set the control gimbal of remote controller as upward gimbal. After setting completely, you can control the upward gimbal by touching the wheel on remote controller.
Articles in this section
- How to achieve focusing in smart controller?
- Does RC Pro for Air2S compatible for MSDK?
- The RC master/slave mode setting on M300
- Mavic air 2 custom function on controller shoot photo button
- How to customize the capture button of Mavic Air 2 remote controller?
- How to customized the C1 button?
- How to know the reason of connection loss?
- Can smart controller auto start 3rd party app when just started?
- Does phantom series remote controller with screen support 3rd party app?
- Why M300 remote controller cannot be recognized in Android Studio?