MSDK does not have an interface called night mode. The night mode or shadow mode from DJI Pilot means all lights onboard is turned off. You can call setLEDsEnabledSettings from Camera class to turn off all lights onboard.
Articles in this section
- How to get the absolute altitude of an aircraft?
- How to enable the visual obstacle avoidance system during smart return phone phase?
- How to get the information callback of visual obstacle system?
- How to get the wind speed and direction?
- How to get the airplane information around aircraft?
- Hot to get the left and right visual obstacle system data for Mavic 2 series?
- How to build a geo-fence?
- Why an undefined error is occured when calling startTakeOff function?
- What is the decimal place of getVelocityX method?
- How to get the acceleration of the aircraft?