How to register to MSDK?
- Go to the Developer website.
- Click create app button.
- Input the content according to hints. Remember the Bundle Identifier must match with the package name from your Android project's AndroidManifest.xml file.
- Click create and you will receive an activation e-mail, click the activation link inside the e-mail.
- Insert the app key inside your Android project's AndroidManifest.xml.
- Compile and run the app, call DJISDKManager.registerApp to register MSDK, then you can use the MSDK related interface.