DJIWaypointV2Actuator has an actuatorIndex property, which can be used to set the gimbal that performs waypoint actions. The API link: https://developer.dji.com/api-reference/ios-api/Components/Missions/DJIWaypointV2Action_DJIWaypointV2Actuator.html?search=actuatorindex&i=0&#djiwaypointv2action_djiwaypointv2actuator_actuatorindex_inline
Articles in this section
- Which Aircraft support waypointMission?
- In MSDK waypoint mission V2, how to set Gimbal 2/3 to execute waypoint actions?
- Is there an API for accurate reshooting in MSDK?
- In MSDK Intelligent Hotpoint mission, after selects the target rectangle, how to cancel it?
- Is there any way to prevent the aircraft heading from turning when executing goToAction?
- In a waypoint mission, how to fine-tune the position of the aircraft after it reaches the waypoint?
- For MSDK waypoint missions, the minimum distance between waypoints is 0.5m. Does this 0.5m include the distance in the vertical direction?