Monitor by calling setDownlinkSignalQualityCallback. Downlink signal strength is the image transmission signal strength.
Articles in this section
- How to get video stream from background?
- What can you do if the video stream is blur or appear mosaic?
- Why M300 cannot display video stream after switching on?
- Which airlink protocol is M2EA using?
- Which frequency band does M300 supoort?
- How the addVideoActiveStatusListener will return a callback while listening a video stream status?
- What is the purpose of getting READ_PHONE_STATE and RECORD_AUDIO?
- How to switch the camera video display?
- How to get the pts in H.264 video stream?
- How to get the stanard H.264 video stream from M300?