You need to pay attention to LaserError when getting laser measurement. The measurement is reliable when the LaserError is NORMAL. The laser cannot be too close or far to the target.
Articles in this section
- How does DJI AIR 2S zoom?
- How to get the field of view (FOV)?
- How to download panorama photos?
- How to shoot a Panorama photo?
- How to customize the name of media files?
- Why the aircraft beacons will be switched off when shooting photos?
- How to use the point clound function of L1?
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?