You need to pay attention to LaserError when getting laser measurement. The measurement is reliable when the LaserError is NORMAL. The laser cannot be too close or far to the target.
Articles in this section
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?
- M2EA photo proportion, whether adjustable
- How to adjust the zoom factor for DJI Mini 2?
- How to set the sharpness, contrast and saturation for a camera?
- How to set a camera focus point?
- How to know photo capture or video record is successful?
- How to know the camera is overheating?
- How to listen the camera focus state change?