You can use addLiveErrorStatusListener to add a listener for live stream status. A return from callback will occur, you can also use isStreaming to check, and call stopStream and startStream to recover the live stream. The live stream will not recover automatically but manually.
Articles in this section
- How to live steam by using RTSP protocol?
- How to set the bit rate of live stream?
- How to broadcast the live video stream to PC?
- Can you live stream multiple video stream by using LiveStreamManager?
- How to know the live stream is broken?
- How to improve the performance of LiveStreamManager?
- What is the theory of LiveStreamManager?
- What live stream protocol does LiveStreamManager support?
- Does live video stream contain GPS information?
- Can you use your owned server to receive and play the data from LiveStreamManager?