When the aircraft is about to land on the ground, the RTK signal may jump. This will cause the fusion algorithm to be abnormal. This is a firmware issue and is being repaired.
Articles in this section
- Which features require a DJI account login?
- Analysis of abnormal flight data of WP or virtual stick function
- Introduction to the basic functions of DJI SDK
- In the waypoint mission, set the flight route mode to "CURVED". what is the actual flight trajectory of the aircraft?
- How to apply for the lifting of the no-fly zone?
- What causes the "re-ctr stick stick err" on the remote control?
- Does M300 RTK support WIFI connection?
- Will the 5G base station's signal interfere with the drone's remote control signal?
- Purchased a pro member. If the membership is not renewed after expiration, can the previously developed APP still be used?
- How to delete your DJI account?