Currently LiveStreamManager only supports RTMP protocol. You need to develop by yourself if you need use other protocols to live stream. In MSDK 5.0, we will support RTMP, GB28281 and WebRTC protocols for live stream.
Articles in this section
- How to live steam by using RTSP protocol?
- How to set the bit rate of live stream?
- How to broadcast the live video stream to PC?
- Can you live stream multiple video stream by using LiveStreamManager?
- How to know the live stream is broken?
- How to improve the performance of LiveStreamManager?
- What is the theory of LiveStreamManager?
- What live stream protocol does LiveStreamManager support?
- Does live video stream contain GPS information?
- Can you use your owned server to receive and play the data from LiveStreamManager?