There is a time restrction in waypointV2Mission. Once you have set stop flying in an actuator, an internal timer will start and timeout for 30 seconds. The aircraft will ignore all waypoint actions at that point and start flying to the next point when a timeout is happened.
Articles in this section
- Two methods of adding waypoints to waypointV1 Mission
- How do I get the estimated time and route length for Waypoint Mission?
- How to use the CAMERA_ZOOM or CAMERA_FOCUS in waypointMission?
- The reason for error-Invalid reference location point, please check your aircraft location with your waypoints
- What is the maximum value of the angular velocity of HotpointMission?
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint