There is a time restrction in waypointV2Mission. Once you have set stop flying in an actuator, an internal timer will start and timeout for 30 seconds. The aircraft will ignore all waypoint actions at that point and start flying to the next point when a timeout is happened.
Articles in this section
- How to achieve longer hovering time in waypointV2？
- What is the distance restriction of a waypointV2Mission?
- What is the maximum number of actions that can be added to a single waypoint in WaypointMission V1?
- How to change batteries during a waypointMission?
- The height limitation to the ground for WayPoint
- Which Aircraft support waypointMission?
- How to use the activeTrackMission for M300?
- How many waypoints does the waypointMission support?
- Which cameras do the zoom action from waypointV2Mission support?
- What is the speed range of a waypointMission?