The thermal spot/area's co-ordinates are based on the video stream view. It starts from top left corner, growing to bottom and defined as X axis, growing to right and defined as Y axis. The overall X and Y axis have 10000 units in total.
Articles in this section
- How does DJI AIR 2S zoom?
- How to get the field of view (FOV)?
- How to download panorama photos?
- How to shoot a Panorama photo?
- How to customize the name of media files?
- Why the aircraft beacons will be switched off when shooting photos?
- How to use the point clound function of L1?
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?