The thermal spot/area's co-ordinates are based on the video stream view. It starts from top left corner, growing to bottom and defined as X axis, growing to right and defined as Y axis. The overall X and Y axis have 10000 units in total.
Articles in this section
- Does MSDK have API of MasterShots?
- What are the devices that support adding timestamp watermarks?
- What is the co-ordinate system of the returned target's location?
- M2EA photo proportion, whether adjustable
- How to adjust the zoom factor for DJI Mini 2?
- How to set the sharpness, contrast and saturation for a camera?
- How to set a camera focus point?
- How to know photo capture or video record is successful?
- How to know the camera is overheating?
- How to listen the camera focus state change?